Some useful Links
Research and Organisations:
- SIGN 145 - Scottish clinical guideline on the assessment, diagnosis and interventions for autism spectrum disorders - ABA is recommended!
- Enquire - national advice service for additional support for learning
- Let's Talk ASN - a free service for the parents of children with additional support needs who may require support in relation to a dispute or potential dispute with an education authority
ABA/VB Programme Resources:
- Chewigem - chewable jewellery company based in Scotland
- Yellow Moon - reinforcer ideas (use source code SPE1451 to contribute to Child Autism UK)
Videos examples of ABA/VB:
- Collage of Joshua's ABA sessions over the past 2 years - A fantastic video of the progress Joshua has made. The video also highlights the importance of fun and natural environment aspect of today's ABA programmes.